watch In order to survive in today’s highly competitive world, it has become crucial for parents to offer global exposure to their children in as many ways possible and that too, from the early years of life. Obvious as it may be, the schooling plays a vital role in shaping the overall personality of children and building a strong foundation for their career.
http://boersenalltag.de/gsc_research_blog/ Due to the rigid and inflexible nature of the Indian educational system, parents have started exploring schooling options for their children in foreign countries and Australia happens to be a top choice for a majority of them.
here There are variegated reasons for Australia gaining popularity as a study destination for the schooling of children and they are as listed below:
- The schools in Australia follow a curriculum that is quite flexible and is specifically tailored towards helping students grow themselves into all-rounders with balanced personalities.
- With the best possible infrastructure available in schools in Australia, the students get a chance to explore a career in sports. The schools provide world-class coaching in different sports and there are a plethora of options available for students to hone in their skills in the field of their interest to advance levels. With a lot of emphasis being given on sports, the Australian schools are famous for giving a platform for exposure and further growth to a number of sportspersons in the world.
- By going to a high school in Australia, it gets a lot easier for international students to secure a seat in top-ranked global universities.
- The schools emphasize a lot on better adaption to culture and new place by deploying a vast range of multicultural activities in the school curriculum.
- A practical system of education is followed which focuses on learning by doing and even encourages the students to involve themselves in research activities.
- The associated costs with Australian schools are quite low as compared to boarding schools in India. Schooling in Australia costs approximately 5-6 lakhs per year.
- For students under 18 years, the guardian may accompany a child and there are easy visa regulations for the same.
- There are no requirements for IELTS or any other English language proficiency test.
- It is not at all difficult to meet the admission and financial requirements for studying in schools in Australia, thereby, making visa regulations fairly easy for international students.