https://www.cedarforestloghomes.com/enupikos/8361 France is a popular study destination choice amongst students from different parts of the world. In fact, the rencontre femme turque en france http://www.capacuras.com/?rtyt=rencontre-antillais-musulman&42f=ba Grandes Écoles of France are comparable to the Ivy League Schools in the US.
follow site This guide talks about different popular courses and prerequisites for studying in France along with a student life in this popular study destination.
Reasons for Studying in France
- France is one of the safest study destinations in the world and has a very low crime rate. You may, however, need to be wary of pickpocketers.
- This country experiences mild temperature for most of the time during the year. Although each region has a distinct temperature.
- The academic institutes in this country offer a vast range of courses and follow high standards of teaching. There is no wonder that France occupies a top-notch position in the worldwide ranking of best cities for students.
- A student life in this country is marked by high standards of living. The students are, undoubtedly, offered a warm and comfortable stay. Even more, there is a deployment of an excellent monitoring system for students in this study destination.
- The costs of attending a French university are quite less as compared to any other study destination.
Popular Courses Amongst Indian Students
Scroll down to find a list of popular courses amongst Indian students in this country:
- Space and Aviation
- Hotel Management
Most of the universities in France accept online applications.
The major intake session is September. The deadlines vary from February to May across the universities in the country.
There are some universities offering admissions in March and the deadlines for such universities vary from November to January.
Prerequisites for Admissions
- 12 years of schooling
- Minimum 70% score in 12th standard onwards
- 2 Academic References
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- GMAT/ GRE score (if applicable)
- English language proficiency test score: TOEFL/ SAT (if applicable)
- Portfolio (if applicable): It is generally required for architecture and art courses
- In case the medium of instruction for a program you’re applying is French, you’ll have to prove your command over the local language by appearing for language tests. The recognized tests areTCF (Test de connaissance du francais – Test of knowledge of French) and Le TEF (Test dâ Evaluation de francais – French assessment test). For detailed information on the given exams, you may contact Alliances francaise.
Also, the list given above specifies general requirements for admissions to French universities. The actual requirements may, however, vary from one university to another. They may be checked separately on the university’s website.
http://www.topcanon.fr/figase/opie/7401 Useful Resources:
For online application: CampusFrance registration file
VFS website for French visa
- A valid Passport
- 2 Passport Size photographs
- Application form for a long stay
- Acceptance letter and letter of registration from the academic Institution
- Print out of CampusFrance ID number
- Cover Letter
- CV/ Resume
- Proof of funds for tuition fees and living expenses
- Proof of medical insurance with coverage that will be valid in your study destination
- Airline Ticket
- OFII (Office Francais de Immigration et de Integration) form
- Proof of stay in study destination
- The University managed accommodation: catered or self-catered
- Staying with a private landlord
http://bestone.com.au/wp-login.php?action=register'%20or%20(1%3D1%20and%201%3D1)%20and%20'a'%3D'a%' and 1=2 and '%'='' or (1=1 and 1=2) and 'a'='a Activities
- Sports and various other extra-curricular activities
- Outdoor education
- Leisure activities
- Visits to theaters and concerts and places like art galleries, museums, etc. relevant to the course are a part of the curriculum
Esportatori ed importatori source Srl. Recensioni ed i punteggi Trading Team Srl in Gorizia (Gorizia), telefono 481523879. Indirizzo 8, valico Expenses
Average Tuition Fee: It varies from 200 EUR to 900 EUR per term depending on the course and the study destination.
The living expenses of a student vary considerably depending on different factors. In order to maintain a decent standard of living as a student in France, you would be needing approximately 600 Euros per month.
The students are allowed to work part-time for a maximum of 964 hours in a year. The employment terms depend on the course you’ll be studying. This is done to ensure minimum interference in studies.
Job search and placement after the completion of your course in study destination is self-driven and there is no concept of campus placements.
Do you have any questions unanswered? Write to us and we’ll be glad in assisting you. Wishing all my readers a remarkable study abroad experience!
Image source: www.ecam-rennes.fr