Girnar Global, the award-winning study abroad consultants with an experience of over 17 years in the field of study abroad consultancy, is organizing a world study fair for students looking at exploring study abroad options.
This is a great opportunity for students who are looking at getting themselves enrolled in any of the given session intakes- July 18/ September 18/ November 18/ February 19 in a university of their own choice. Besides this, there are several other reasons for which all study abroad aspirants must consider attending this fair. The reasons are as given below:
- The students get to meet representatives of more than 50 prestigious universities from all over the world.
- Various scholarship options available for 2018 pass outs along with study abroad options without IELTS/ PTE.
- The students get to explore study options in world’s top 100 universities in USA, Canada, Australia and Europe.
- No entry fee.
- The students may even apply for fee waivers.
- Expert opinion and counseling on spouse, backlog and refusal cases
- To explore schooling options in Australia.
Venue and Event Details
10 June, Sun| 11-6 pm
Hotel Park Plaza
11 June, Mon| 11-5 pm
12 June, Mon| 11-5 pm
Hotel Big Ben
The interested students may register for free by clicking here.
The Career Coach at ‘My Study Destination’ certainly recommends attending this fair as opportunities of these kinds are rare and if nothing more, the options you will get exposed to at this fair will help you get ready with a Plan B for your future career.