In case you’re planning to study abroad in any of the top institutions, there are bright chances that you would need an education loan to be able to support your finances and fund your studies.
If you’re one such student who is looking at applying for a bank loan, the amazing news is that you may now apply to any of the 34 banks at one place. This single window solution, offered by ‘Vidya Lakshmi’, makes it very convenient and easier for students to apply for a loan. It is a first of its kind and unique portal for students seeking education loan.
The students are simply required to log in and fill up the Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF) prescribed by Indian Banks Association (IBA) and thereafter, they can apply for educational loans to multiple banks.
Developed under the guidance of Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Human Resource Development and Indian Banks Association (IBA), making an application for loan at this portal is just a cakewalk.
http://www.pccov.org/malynok/393 https://ballspondjoinery.co.uk/rimonat/805 opcje binarne allegro site de rencontre policier gratuit partnersuche saalfeld-rudolstadt sites de rencontres 50 ans et plus gratuit rencontres 46 recherche nom de jeune fille additional reading rencontres internationales de la recherche Read Also: Earning a Business Degree in times of Trump and Brexit
Given below are salient features of this portal:
- The objective of the portal is to help banks and students coordinate with each other
- The students can search for various loans available on the portal and thereafter, choose the offer depending on their needs and requirements.
- In case a student applies for a loan at the bank registered with Vidya Lakshmi, and the loan gets rejected; he/ she may still apply for two banks out of 33 banks remaining on the list.
- The portal doesn’t only allow the students to apply for loans but even the banks to download the student forms.
- The students may even send their feedback or grievances, in case there are any, to the banks directly via this portal.
- After sending their loan application, the students are allowed to check the status of their application on the portal.
- The portal makes it possible for students to view, apply and track their loan applications anytime and from anywhere.
- The portal also offers linkages to National Scholarship Portal.
Names of Banks Registered with Vidya Lakshmi Portal
Given below is a list of major public and private banks that are registered with Vidya Lakshmi portal:
- Allahabad bank
- Andra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank Of Maharastra
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India
- State bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Axis Bank Ltd
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
Image source: www.santamonicaedu.in