rencontre 50 euros rencontre 50 euros It’s a common perception that the career options available after 12th Humanities/ Arts are very limited. This is, however, not true as there are a vast number of rewarding career options available in Humanities field especially for students with a creative bent of mind.
pop over here pop over here Humanities as a field present a wide array of career options and a future in this field is only expected to grow at an unprecedented rate. Having said that, a lot still depends on your interests and the choices you make in today’s age of start-ups where you’ve all the flexibility and creative freedom to pursue your areas of interest.
see this here see this here Because the employers these days largely value analytical skills, critical thinking, and creative skills, this gives 12th Humanities/ Arts pass-outs an edge over other applicants.
1. Degree Programs
- B.A (Bachelor of Arts)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)
- Bachelor of Library Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Journalism
- BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- BBA- LLB
- B.Des. (Bachelor of Design)
2. Diploma Programs
- Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Foreign Language
- Diploma in Travel & Tourism
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Air Hostess & Flight Steward
- Diploma in Interior Designing
- Diploma in Event Management
- Teachers Training (TTC)
- LIC/ Insurance Agents
- Call Centres
- NDA (Army Wing)
3. Professional Programs
The duration of professional programs is minimum three years. The available options include:
- CS Program (Company Secretary)
- CA Program (Chartered Accountancy)
- ICAI Program (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
After completing a graduation in the field, the students may consider preparing themselves for very prestigious and reputed Civil Services Examinations.
Those with a flair for words may consider the popular and trending career options of a Blogger/ Content Writer/ Copywriter.
Thus, there is no dearth of well paying and rewarding career options in the field of Humanities if there is a determination and will-power to accomplish something big in life.
Image source: images.htcampus.com