http://nielsborchjensen.com/martys/2502 Are you thinking it is just another marketing gimmick to advertise a random study abroad fair?
this link No!
In case you didn’t know already, “My Study Destination” thrives on a mission to help every student accomplish his study abroad dream.
We take the career of our readers very seriously because we understand the pain of not being able to fulfill our dreams.
We, therefore, bring our readers only the best and most relevant information from around the world.
This fair is your go-to-place if you aspire to study abroad. In fact, if you wish to study in your dream study destination.
It provides you a golden and a rare opportunity to interact vis-à-vis with university representatives from 15 countries of the world.
Various Other Benefits Include:
- Get extensive information on available scholarships.
- Brush your knowledge of latest visa rules and regulations.
- Gain interesting and deep insights on different study abroad hack like applying for IELTS and GMAT waivers, etc.
- Learn how to apply for visa loans.
- Is yours a spouse case? Get the success rate of your application fairly evaluated by the experts in the field.
- Numerous options available for students with previous refusals, backlogs, and study gaps.
- They offer various scholarships for CBSE students, applicants with 6 and more bands in IELTS and for students scoring more than 70% marks.
Why Must You Attend this Study Fair?
Are you wondering the reason behind our recommendation for attending this study fair?
This education fair is being organized by study abroad consultants who are rated #1 for their visa success rates in UK, Australia, Canada and Europe.
*My Study Destination Special Bonus*
Make our reference and you get INR 10,000 cash back on enrolling with them.
Venue: Saturday, 6th May: Hotel Park Plaza, Ludhiana (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Sunday, 7th May: Hotel President, Jalandhar (11:00 AM to 5:00 PM)