Write for MyStudyDestination
We would be delighted to have our readers contribute articles to MyStudyDestination in the niche of career and study abroad. Share with us your experiences, stories and pictures. We would be happy to publish them in your name.
You need to simply submit your content to us and we will publish it after it gets reviewed and approved by our editorial team. By writing for MyStudyDestination, you will be putting your ideas and thoughts across to our millions of readers. Even more, you may include it in your portfolio for admissions or job purpose.
When you submit a full article, please stick to the following guidelines:
- Guest posts for mystudydestination.com should be original, unpublished work, submitted as a Word document (.doc or .doc) or a Google Doc, of 800-1000 words.
- Your article should have an actionable, “how-to” message that inspires members of the education community to follow suit and/or share their reactions and experience with the mystudydestination.com community and beyond.
- We love references and outside sources! Posts should include in-text citations and may include 1-3 high-resolution images that are related to your post. We welcome embeddable videos, too.
Please include a 2-3 sentence bio so that you can be properly credited on mystudydestination.com. Feel free to include a link to your blog as well as any related education or teaching expertise.
When submitting your guest post to mystudydestination.com, please send your article to [email protected]
What will happen after you submit an article to us?
- It may take us a few weeks to review your article, so do not expect us to contact you immediately after we receive your article.
- If we like your article, we will definitely contact you.
- If we think that the article can be improved then we will send you our suggestions.
Fill up the form below and submit your content. We will notify you as soon as we review it.