An MBA is one of the most sought after programs by students of all age groups and professions. It is because an MBA degree has a potential to give a significant boost to your career and make it easier for you to settle into a satisfactory and rewarding career.
hyip forum opcje binarne reiche männer kennenlernen österreich rencontre parents solo one piece luffy rencontre shanks how to start dating a girl Bonuses https://grasshopperinventory.co.uk/violere/1574 mannerist art dates site de rencontre serieuse sans inscription site rencontre adolescent gratuit Read: 8 Career Benefits of Doing an MBA
If you’re looking at pursuing MBA, it is important that you consider doing it from a reputed university/ institution. The preparations for the same must start early and the foremost thing for you to do is to check the entry requirements for every business school you’re considering for yourself. The admission requirements vary greatly from one institution to another, especially, if the institutions are located in different continents.
The objective of writing this post is to highlight the most common MBA entry requirements for the U.S. and European business schools so as to make the admission process easier for you.
MBA Entry Requirements in the U.S. Business Schools/ Colleges
- A relevant undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree from an accredited U.S. institution or its equivalent from an international university
- Be able to demonstrate a relevant industry work experience of minimum two to three years depending on your profile and job roles
- Proof of proficiency in the English Language (TOEFL and PTE are the most commonly accepted scores)
- GMAT score (over 600). A GMAT score within the range of 724 – 732 is the most commonly accepted score by the majority of schools/ colleges in the U.S.
- Personal Statement
- Two letters of academic or professional recommendation
There are some business schools/ colleges that may grant you admission even if you don’t have any work experience but preference is certainly given to candidates who possess sufficient amount of work experience.
MBA Entry Requirements in the European Business Schools/ Colleges
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum three years of work experience (full-time)
- A valid GMAT/ GRE score. If the score is not available, you are required to write an admission test. An average GMAT score accepted is 703.
- Proof of proficiency in the English Language (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS scores are the ones that are commonly accepted)
The admission requirements from one business school to another may vary greatly. For example, one business school may emphasize more on your professional accomplishments while another may focus more on your duration of work experience. Thus, if you have a strong profile you must consider making an application to the business school of your choice even if there is not much work experience to boast of.
- The basic difference between admission requirements to business schools in the U.S. and European business schools is that latter schools are generally found to be more flexible in granting admission to candidates. You may, however, find the admission process to be less transparent in European business schools than the U.S. universities.
- The acceptance rate for top business schools in the U.S. is found out to be 11%. For European top business schools, it is, however, found out to be 20%.
- The GMAT score, as written above, accepted by European business schools/ colleges is lower as compared to the U.S. business schools.
Do you still have any doubts concerning your MBA admission? Write to us and we promise to help you!
Image source: england.edu