http://www.15m-acoruna.com/?privetys=conocer-mujeres-nicaraguense&c4b=84 http://www.15m-acoruna.com/?privetys=conocer-mujeres-nicaraguense&c4b=84 The primary objective of introducing European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) was to help students make the most of their study abroad journey. Widely used all over the Europe, this system recognizes experiences involved in several degree programs such as Bachelors Masters, etc along with experiences involved in student exchange programs. However, what remains unacceptable by the ECTS is your final degree certificate. This certificate refers to the exam taken at the end of a degree program.
Benefits of ECTS
http://www.airlinetest.com/?milyokrt=kennenlernen-zu-viel-n%C3%A4he&eb4=04 http://www.airlinetest.com/?milyokrt=kennenlernen-zu-viel-n%C3%A4he&eb4=04 site de rencontre pour ado québecois site de rencontre pour ado québecois Given below are several other benefits associated with ECTS credit system:
- It doesn’t only make the performance of students more transparent but also comparable across all the countries of European Union (EU). This system either replaces or compliments the local standards within Europe.
- It simplifies academic paperwork when applying for further education.
- Even if you study a Bachelor’s and Master’s program in different countries of the EU, the evaluation criteria will remain same.
- It gets easier for you to find work opportunities as your studies gain recognition all over the Europe.
- Even after dropping out of a program, there is no need for you to take over the same courses again as ECTS will take care of your achievements in the courses that have already been taken by you.
- This system is of great significance in placing local and international students on the same platform.
- Depending on the number of credits that are offered by the course upon its completion, you can easily determine its complexity and workload.
Working of ECTS-credits
26 rencontres brel 26 rencontres brel Upon the completion of a course, seminar, etc., the system awards you with credit points that are known as ECTS-credits and every ECTS credit point that gets awarded represents the corresponding workload.
http://katietraxler.com/?vuiowew=site-de-rencontre-pour-femme-blanche&5df=44 http://katietraxler.com/?vuiowew=site-de-rencontre-pour-femme-blanche&5df=44 Given below are some examples of ECTS credits for a given course:
http://canyoncrestdental.com/?plemjanik=rencontre-en-personne-traduction&179=e4 Full Article Master’s Programme (Duration: 2 years) – 120 ECTS credits
The general rule says that a course with double credits means twice the workload. This is true in theory but might not be completely relevant practically.
ECTS Grading System
The objective of using an ECTS grading system is to make grades awarded in one country comparable to those awarded in a different country. The basis of this system is the class percentile. And, a grade awarded to a student reflects his/ her performance in the class as compared to other students with A referring to the best grade and F corresponding to failure.
A good thing about the given system is its transparent nature and its ability to draw comparison amongst the academic performance of different students all over the Europe.
Image source: ipc.sze.hu